SCRAM Remote Breath®
Provides flexible, portable breath alcohol testing with automated facial recognition and a GPS location with every test. This device is ideal for lower-risk clients or those who require less intensive monitoring.
5 Key Points – SCRAM Remote Breath
- Time spent matching photos takes away from other pressing matters and leaves room for human error. Remote Breath’s Automated Facial Intelligence™ (AFI™) feature uses facial recognition to reduce manual client identification by 90–95%.
- One of the most common violations for mobile breath testing is a missed test. Knowing a client’s location provides officers with additional data to help evaluate client excuses. SCRAM Remote Breath makes this easy by not only providing a GPS location for taken tests, but for missed tests as well.
- Clients have different schedules, needs, and risks. These can be accommodated with three testing options: scheduled, random, or on-demand.
- Lack of cellular coverage can happen when a test needs to be taken. Because SCRAM Remote Breath stores testing schedules on board, clients are still prompted for tests and results will be automatically forwarded once cell reception is restored.
- SCRAM Remote Breath is built with corrections-grade material to stand up to clients’ wear and tear and reduce replacement costs.